Internship : PR & Marketing
We're looking for motivated, creative and responsible
intern for PR & Marketing.
MAHLA is a fresh and innovative Copenhagen-based clothing brand in strong growth. Our team is small, but we're passionate and we dare to dream big. We don't just yack about the importance of sustainability – we take action and want to be part of shaping the frames for the future of fashion.
We create products with strong aesthetics, soul and purpose.
YOUR TASKS INCLUDE:
- Assisting in different PR & Marketing tasks
- Assisting in SoMe management and content creation
- Creating digital marketing and promotional material
- Assisting in events, trade shows and photo shoots
- You are studying communication, PR & marketing, fashion or design.
- You have natural interest for SoMe and experience from content creating and planning.
- You are familiar using Office package, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are interested about sustainable design and creative methods of product development.
- You are a team-player, but also able to work independently.
- You must be fluent in English (+ fluency in one or several Nordic or Germanic languages is considered as an advantage.)
The internship position is 10-20 hours weekly, for a period between 2 to 6 months. The position is suitable for being part of your studies. You will be working mainly at Mahla's studio in Copenhagen, remote-work might occur after agreement.
Please send your application and CV to info (a) mahlaclothing.com, with a subject “Internship 2020”.
Your application may be in English or Danish.
Deadline for applications is 8st August 2020.
Date of employment will be as soon as possible, preferably in August or after agreement.
We are looking forward to hear from you.