We're looking for motivated, creative and responsible
intern for PR & Marketing.
MAHLA is a fresh and innovative Copenhagen-based clothing brand, established in 2016. Our team is small, but we're passionate and we dare to dream big. We don't just talk about the importance of sustainability – we take action and want to be part of shaping the frames for the future of fashion.
We can offer you an exciting internship with lots of challenges in a supportive working environment. You will gain insights about operating in fashion industry as small independent brand, with focus in circular economy and sustainable development.
YOUR TASKS INCLUDE:
- Assisting in different PR & Marketing tasks
- Assisting in SoMe management and content creation
- Monitoring and staying up to date with relevant SoMe trends
- Market research and analytics
- Creating digital marketing and promotional material, such as newsletters
- Assisting in different events, fashion trade shows and photo shoots
- Assisting in administrative ad hoc tasks
- You are studying communication, PR & marketing, fashion or design.
- You have natural interest for SoMe and experience from content creating and planning.
- You are familiar using Office package, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are interested in fashion, sustainable design and creative methods of product development.
- You are a team-player, but also able to work independently.
- You are motivated by new challenges.
- You must be fluent in English (+ fluency in one or several Nordic or Germanic languages is considered as an advantage.)
The internship position is 15-30 hours weekly, for a minimum 2 months period. The position is suitable for being part of your studies. You will be working mainly at Mahla's studio in Nørrebro, Copenhagen, but remote-work might occur after agreement.
Please send your application and CV to info(a)mahlaclothing.com, with a subject “Internship - PR & Marketing 2022”.
Your application may be in English or Danish. Deadline for applications is 30th of May 2022. Start date preferably in May, June or after agreement.
We are committed to embrace diversity and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of their ethnicity, religion, gender or expression, sexual orientation, disabilities or age.
We're looking forward to hear from you!